- Old-style sensing solutions are cumbersome and costly to develop, deploy and maintain
- In-house development of industrial IoT solutions requires deep embedded development and hardware integration skills
- Hardware integration is costly
- Low-level programming is time consuming
- Scarcity of developers with skills in security and power management
- Poor integration with cloud and standard ICT
Benefits of the VersaSense IoT Fabric
The VersaSense Wireless Fabric provides a breakthrough in functionality for industrial sensing and control systems. It provides unique benefits that enable enterprises to implement next generation Industry 4.0 solutions in a timely and cost-effective way:
Radically lower TCO
Up to ten times less expensive than traditional wired
industrial monitoring solutions.
Plug & Play
Plug & play sensors and actuators are fully self-identifying, requiring
no manual configuration and install in a matter of minutes.
Ultra low power
Best-in-class energy management and networking results
in battery life up to 10 years.
Choice of networking technologies to offer both 99.999%
reliability as well as multi-kilometer range depending on
the application requirements.
Strong end-to-end security is achieved through certified
cryptography, to guarantee confidentiality and integrity, with
next generation key management and certified code updates.
Out-of-the-box compatible with thousands of existing
sensors and actuators, as well as with major IoT