VersaSense delivers the IoT Fabric to power the 4th industrial revolution.
Our award-winning plug-and-play IoT products and services make it easy for companies to connect their industrial assets in a secure, reliable and flexible way to any value-generating data analytics service. Our customer base includes large multinationals and innovative small businesses worldwide. VersaSense is active in a variety of industry 4.0 and industrial IoT scenarios, such as: smart factories, smart production lines, building energy monitoring and management and smart agriculture.
VersaSense is spin-off of KU Leuven, which is ranked by Reuters as Europe’s most innovative university. VersaSense was founded in 2016, with offices in Leuven, Belgium (HQ) and Madrid, Spain. Our team has over a decade of experience in IoT technologies and associated solutions.
After two years, the VersaSense founders’ team has attracted dozens of large multinational customers and a healthy sales pipeline, we are ready to scale sales and marketing to the next level. To support our growth, we are looking for an innovative sales & marketing professional to reinforce the efforts of our current team.
You will work on sales and outreach to new and existing customers, set up sales meetings and demo calls for the team, draft promotional materials, work on events and tradeshows, etc. This position is revenue generating, working directly with customers, and requires strong customer service skills and problem solving. As a member of the sales and marketing team you will receive direct support from, and work closely with the senior management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with customers and prospects, understand their requirements, demonstrate and evangelize our IoT Fabric solutions.
- Help current sales effort by reaching out to prospects, providing quotes, answering RFPs, cold calling, scheduling sales meetings and online demos, etc.
- Take ownership of our communication with customers such as mailings, sales automation, etc.
- Implement our online digital marketing and growth hacking activities
- Assist produce VersaSense sales and marketing materials as needed
- Support the VersaSense participation to events and tradeshows
Education and Experience
Bachelor or Masters degree in related area. Experience is not required if there is a fit. On the other hand, experience is appreciated if you are ready for a change. We are flexible, but you have to make the difference.
We are a start-up so you need to have:
- Flexibility and good organizational skills
- Customer-driven attitude: understanding the customer’s view on problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on with creative growth hacking skills and be a digital native.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, strategies, techniques and practices
- Knowledge of the sales process and tools
- Interest in technology and Industry 4.0 / IoT
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- English is our working language, French, or German is a plus.
- Willingness to do short travel
Apply for this job
Please send motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org